Thank you for choosing www.samples.rw
We hope you love our products as much as we do.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know.
Contact us directly at +250 789172292 or email@example.com
Food Safety at Samples
Customer trust and safety is top priority at Samples, so we have a number of measures in placeto mitigate potential Food Safety risks.
Food Safety education
- Our Food Safety Learning and Development package helps prepare shoppers to safely handle and transport food.
- Shoppers are guided to look for the freshest possible groceries when shopping for you; paying close attention to expiration dates, broken seals, and produce quality.
Properly Holding Food
- If your order is shopped in advance and delivered, your groceries are held in our prescribed
- temperature controlled environment at the retail store until the driver arrives.
- Shoppers’ commitment to using approved insulated bags or coolers ensures that temperature sensitive items are protected while in transit.
- Receiving your delivery
During delivery, the driver will head to the address you provided when placing the order. Upon arrival:
- Your delivery driver will review any delivery instructions you provided
- If they are unable to locate you, or are having difficulties reaching the delivery location, they will reach out via chat message, text, or call.
- If the delivery driver is still unable to complete delivery, Our Admin may cancel the order on your behalf.
Tips for avoiding delivery issues
- Add detailed delivery instructions when you place your order.
- If your order is active, you can reach out to your our admin directly to share helpful information.
- Make sure the phone number on your account is correct.
- Keep an eye out for calls from unknown numbers during your delivery window;
- your shopper or Community Support may be trying to reach you
There is a flat delivery fee of 1500 FRw in all areas of Kigali City.
Free Delivery is available for Prime customers with a monthly or Yearly subscription,
To become a Prime Customer please contact us directly.
We may offer free delivery in a form of incetives.
Common causes of delivery issues:
Since delivery drivers do not use commercial vehicles, they may have difficulty parking in certain locations. We suggest sharing any helpful parking information in the delivery instructions when placing your order. If your order is live, you can send our admin a message.
If the delivery address is located inside a secure community or commercial building, delivery drivers may need to take extra steps to complete delivery. Please be sure to let security personnel know in advance that a Samples delivery will be arriving. Leaving detailed information for the shopper in the delivery instructions, or chatting with our admin directly is helpful.
Notifications turned off
If your driver cannot reach you, they may have to cancel the delivery.
Unable to receive delivery
If for any reason you’re unable to receive your delivery, please contact Community Support/Admin immediately.
If there is someone on the premises who can receive it in your absence, we recommend adding this information to the delivery instructions when placing your order, or chatting directly with Our Admin.
Please note: orders containing alcohol require the I.D. and signature from someone 21 or older.
Wrong address in order
It happens. If you’re entered the wrong delivery address at checkout, and a delivery driver is already on the way, please contact Community Support/Admin for assistance.
View your delivery receipt
Once your delivery is complete, you can quickly access your receipt in your Samples account.
If you are not satisfied with your order, please call us directly at +250 789172292
Our products are perishable foods. Please open and inspect your order immediately upon arrival.
You have 6 hours from the time you received it to notify us.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
We will do everything possible to re-route orders for timely delivery but cannot be responsible for damaged
or compromised product due to the following:
1. Delayed deliveries due to weather, Local Government Administration plans (Such as Umuganda) or other “Acts of God”
2. Incorrect addresses (* Please be sure to include apartment, suite or floor numbers, as needed.)
3. Unopened shipments
4. Gift shipments sent to recipients who are out of town or otherwise unavailable to receive their shipment. Please notify recipient of the pending arrival of perishables!
5. Items that have been discarded or consumed.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit/Debit card or Mobile Money.
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
How to Return Your Item
To return an item to us, please ship it to the following address:
KK262 ST, AV Umucyo,
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us directly at +250 789172292 or firstname.lastname@example.org